The Simple Greek
Quick Franchise Summary
The Simple Greek is a restaurant concept that serves authentic recipes straight from Ancient Greece with fresh, premium ingredients in an open kitchen format with a build-your-own interactive ordering process.
|Minimum Cash Required||$90,000|
|Total Investment||$318,700 – $675,500|
|Training & Support||Yes|
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
- United States
The Simple Greek
Who knew the Greek life could taste so great? At The Simple Greek, we focus on food, family, and life. We hire honest, hardworking individuals who like to have fun while respecting the integrity of our products, culture, and customers. It forms our company's backbone. While building a bowl or serving a pita can be tough, we believe that you should be happy at your job. If we aren't having fun at work, it's just work!
We want our guests to experience The Simple Greek as if they were traveling to Greece for the very first time. Our interactive ordering process allows the customer to ask questions about the food while being able to see the products being made right in front of them. The assembly line cuts down on ordering mistakes, along with reducing the ordering time and decreasing waste costs.
Inspired by a concept through his CNBC reality television show "The Profit", The Simple Greek was founded by Marcus Lemonis in 2015. Marcus always wanted to find an opportunity to share his love of Greek food with the world, and it was an instant success! The concept was franchised in 2016, opened 15 locations in 2017, and already has over 30 additional locations opening in 2018.
At The Simple Greek, we serve real Greek food made with fresh and imported premium ingredients cooked in front of you using our authentic family recipes. The Simple Greek is expanding as quickly as the transformation happened, with new franchise locations set to open in 2018. We are selecting the very best single and multi-unit franchise partners who are interested in growing and developing this brand together across the country and expand the legacy and image of the Marcus Lemonis brand.
Our team of experts with years of restaurant experience will be ready to guide you through the franchise process and help you make the next step.
The people are ready, the process is simple and the product is first class.
Why The Simple Greek?
- Unique and proven concept with under penetrated food category
- High quality foods and ingredients with a focus on authentic Greek cuisine
- Experienced and tenured leadership team focused on success and growth
- Low estimated total investment: $318,700 - $675,500
- Low initial franchise fee: $30,000 (veterans get 50% discount)
- Low advertising contributions: 2% National Ad Fund and 2% Local Ad Fund
- Franchise Benefits
- New store opening support
- Manager certification program
- Operation manuals, marketing manuals, and training manuals
- Favorable national contracts with suppliers for goods and services
- Systems, procedures, and compliance policies
- Updates for increasing profitability through food cost
- Regular visits from a Franchise Business Consultant
Initial and Ongoing Training
The Simple Greek provides an extensive training and support program to help you every step of the way. It starts with our 3-week Manager Certification Program for Owner/Operators and General Managers with a mix of classroom work and hands on training within the restaurant.
Some key topics we go over during training include:
- Customer Service
- Compliance & Safety
- Prep Procedures & Recipe Books
- Financial Reporting
- Inventory Management and Food Cost
- Opening & Closing Procedures, Daily Cleaning Checklists
- Training New Staff and Retraining Existing Staff
- Marketing Plans & Suggestive Selling Techniques
This initial training occurs 30-45 days prior to your restaurant opening and teaches your key management staff what they need to run your restaurant. When your store opens we also provide a training team to assist you at your location for the first week. Training continues with your personal Operations Consultant who works with you on an ongoing basis.
Do you have what it takes to join The Simple Greek? Let's find out!
"The Simple Greek team is ready to listen, learn and perform within a business model that has structure, discipline and most importantly, leadership." Marcus Lemonis,
Military & Veteran Promotions
50% off the initial franchise fee
Press Releases & Awards