Quick Franchise Summary
Poke Burri is growing fast, were working on launching new locations across the country and were looking investors, franchisees and talented people to join us on our journey. Learn more about joining our team now!
|Minimum Cash Required||$100,000|
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
- United States
Poke Burri is a Georgia-based restaurant company that provides a healthy and delicious dining experience focused around the popular dish known as poke. Poke is traditionally a Hawaiian raw fish salad. Poke Burri starts with this premise and allows customers to order from a menu of specialty poke dishes or create their own dish for a food service experience that is unlike most concepts in the market.
The restaurant represents the lifestyle, culture, and spirit of the founder, Seven Chang. After years of successful restaurant experience and business ventures, Chang changed Sushi Burri to Poke Burri with a focus on implementing a franchise program immediately. Poke Burri is designed to provide great food to customers in a fun, casual environment. There is great flavor, aroma, and a truly unique experience for each customer in every menu item.
Our commitment is to be the best at what we do and to have amazing fresh food, innovative style, and stand-out customer service.
When you join the Poke Burri team as a franchise owner, you will receive outstanding support in a number of exciting areas including:
- Operational support
- Marketing support
- Purchasing support
- Accounting and legal support
- Ongoing research and development
Poke Burri will work with you to understand and fully grasp what an ideal location will be for your business. Training will include:
- Initial Training – 2-3 weeks at the Poke Burri headquarters in Atlanta, GA, or at a location designated by the Franchisor, beginning approximately 8-12 weeks before the franchisee is scheduled to open for business.
- Onsite Training – Training at your location for a period of 1-2 weeks to assist you in opening your business.
- Refresher Training – Up to 2 days per year in 1 or 2 sessions.
- Ongoing Support – Visits to your location bi-weekly for the first 3 quarters, followed by monthly visits for the 4th quarter and bi-monthly visits thereafter.
When you join the Poke Burri team, you have the choice of a new startup business, or you can convert your current sushi business to be under the Poke Burri umbrella. The Poke Burri franchise system will grant its franchisees an exclusive territory.
The typical territory will include a defined area and will be documented as a 50,000-100,000 population center or a 5-mile radius from the location. Each territory will be defined as an area on a map that will be based on zip code, and it will be decided by several factors including population, median age, median household income, existence of competition, among others.
Types of qualifications recommended for potential franchise owners include:
- Ongoing Research and Development
- Strong sales and customer service abilities
- Good with timing and schedule management
- High personal standards
- Able to meet initial investment requirements
- A willingness and commitment to excellent service