Discover awesome yogurt franchise opportunities and capitalize on one of the hottest food franchise categories. Frozen yogurt or "fro yo" has become all the rage for many different reasons. It is a healthy dessert option and comes in a wide variety of different flavors that you can mix and match -- and then, there are all the different toppings you can add! In addition, fro-yo franchises are typically fast to get up and running and have good profit margins due to low staffing demands.
At this time, there are no franchises that match your search request. Please revise your search to view other opportunities.
Fun Facts: Yogurt
- The word "yogurt" is said to be derived from the Turkish word “yogurur”, which means “long life”.
- Europe was introduced to packaged yogurt in 1916 by Isaac Carasso of Barcelona. It was called Danone, his son Daniel's nickname.
- Yogurt bacteria is known to relieve some symptoms of Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
- Eating yogurt on a regular basis can help you better absorb nutrients from other foods.
- People have been eating & making yogurt for over 5,000 years!
- It's rumored that yogurt most likely began accidentally in nomadic tribes, as milk that was carried in goatskin pouches became fermented by wild bacteria living inside the pouches. Yikes!
- Sweetened yogurt originally had fruit jam added to it.