Over 7 million Americans lead a vegetarian lifestyle which explains the popularity of vegetarian franchises! Vegetarians can attribute their meat-free diet to a lower risk of diabetes and overall low cholesterol and blood pressure. Make the animals happy and search our list of available vegetarian franchises today!
Browse Vegetarian Franchises
Green District - A Salad Spot
Armed with knowledge and experience, Green District’s partners have set their sights on expanding the business through franchise opportunities. The Green District business model is poised for growth, with a proven track record of success and a highly-skilled operations and management team with diverse backgrounds. Learn more now!
$ 100,000 Min.Cash Required
Thaï Express is a leader in the Thai QSR category. We believe great food is made from the finest, freshest ingredients prepared and served by well-trained, motivated team members. Our success is rooted in combining traditional Thai cuisine with new-world design and exceeding expectations by offering a tasteful variety of authentic Thai cuisine.
$ 150,000 Min.Cash Required
Fun Facts: Vegetarian
- 7.3 Million Americans are vegetarians. Animals are very grateful for this statistic!
- People that follow a vegetarian diet have lower cholesterol, lower blood pressure and a lower risk of Type 2 diabetes than meat eaters.
- While vegetarians will eat cheese and eggs, Vegans abstain from any product that comes from animals including gelatin and honey!
- Vegetarianism has traditionally been linked to the people of ancient India. Even today, Indians make up more than 70 percent of the world's vegetarian population.
- Some famous vegetarians includes Sir Paul McCartney, Ozzy Osborne, Sinead O'Connor, Brad Pitt, Albert Einstein, Henry Ford and Leonardo da Vinci.