If you're fishing for the perfect food franchise opportunity, then a seafood franchise might be right for you! Seafood is quite a popular restaurant concept with the average American eating more than 15 whole pounds of seafood per year! Why not invest in a healthy, delicious seafood franchise that everyone will enjoy? Browse our selection of seafood franchises today!
Browse Seafood Franchises
In today’s world, people are more conscious about what they eat. Nevertheless, people still enjoy good food! In owning a Poki Bowl franchise, you meet both of these requirements by serving a variety of fresh poke – cubed, marinated seafood. Learn more about joining our team!
$ 100,000 Min.Cash Required
Fun Facts: Seafood
- According to the National Fisheries Institute, the average American eats more than 15 pounds of seafood each year, consuming about 4.2 pounds of shrimp.
- The biggest lobster ever recorded weighed 44 pounds and stretched to 41 inches.
- December 21st is National Fried Shrimp Day.
- Seafood is an extremely healthy food group known for being low in fat and a high-quality protein. Benefits of eating seafood include lower risk of heart attack, stroke, obesity and hypertension.
- Portugal & Singapore eat the most fish and shellfish per capita than any other country in the world.
- Seafood is a very versatile meat that can be prepared many different ways including fried, broiled, grilled, sauteed, steamed, poached...the list goes on and on!