Who doesn't love a good bagel?! There is one for everybody - plain, everything, onion, extra cheese, blueberry and even gluten-free. Find great bagel and deli franchises opportunities for sale. Bagel franchises not only offer delicious bagels and coffee but also offer soups, salads, pastries, and sandwiches. Search now and find your dream business to own!
Browse Bagel Franchises
Donuts are one of the most profitable food items in the nation! In addition, the Daylight Signature Coffee and beverage program generates significant dollars to the bottom line. You do not pay a franchise percentage or even an upfront licensing fee. All the profits you make are yours to keep. Inquire now to learn more!
$ 100,000 Min.Cash Required
Fun Facts: Bagel
- Bagels are the only bread that gets boiled before it's baked.
- The bagel supposedly originated when an Austrian baker created bread in the shape of a stirrup to honor King John III Sobieski of Poland (a renowned horseman); the Austrian word for stirrup is "beugel".
- Plain is the most popular bagel choice, followed by sesame.
- A molecular biologist named Robert Bohannon created a bagel containing the caffeine equivalent of 1-2 cups of coffee!
- The first bagel bakeries were found in the 1920's in New York City.
- Frozen bagels were introduced to the marketplace in 1960.
- February 9th is National Bagel Day.